Monday, August 30, 2010

valley vintage + cupcakes


Photography by Harrison Hurwitz




Phoenix has got some really really cool things goin' on.  I'm just so excited...

"The Valley Vintage fashion experience is on its way - purchase your tickets and help support the Florence Crittenton Foundation"...I saw this on the See Saw blog.  Think Mad Men's popularity had anything to do with it? {wink + smile}

This is another awesome valley event that I really don't want to miss: Cupcake Love In
(also at the Valley Ho).  The money from this event goes completely to a women's shelter.  This event is co-organized by the lovely Tracey Dempsey who was a customer of mine way-back-when at Cowboy Ciao when I worked for RW Smith.  She's so cool.  She's the one who makes that famous bacon pecan brittle.

I just can't wait!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails