Friday, August 20, 2010

Phoenix Living

I must admit that I really miss living in North County San Diego.  I miss the beach a lot.  I finally went to Cardiff State Beach and I think it's my new favorite.  Driving back to the heat was hard.  But all the things that I love most in the world are here.  My husband, our house, our pets, our friends, our old hangouts.


I've lived here 10 years now and you'd think I've been everywhere already.  Well, I definitely haven't.  I think I've found my niche here.  I'm so happy staying at home with the kids, working part-time for a farm (keeping my foot in the local food scene), and loving finding lovely local places that are oh-so special.

I love The Willows. Pane Bianco. Joe's Real BBQThe Coffee Shop at AgritopiaLuci's.

I recently took a quick trip to Mesa to see Found and Domestic Bliss.  Beautiful, right?
{melissa jill via found}

And there are so many places I have yet to discover.  Here are a few places I can't wait to go:






{Chestnut Lane via Local Lily}









Frances Vintage {I've been, but not in a loooong time}

See, Phoenix is pretty great.  Now look what you're missing...{wink}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails