Friday, August 13, 2010

I love my iphone

My husband is super techie and he has to have the latest technology.  It is super nice that his office pays for his phone and plan...so, we only have to pay for mine.   Boy am I glad that he has gotten me into the iphone.  We even have the new iphone 4.  While he works full time, he's also in law school full time and it's awfully nice to be able to do the video phone feature: face time.  Dada is always around.  I email, I track my work hours, I work, I can get on the internet, I read blogs, I write and post for my blog, it has games for my kid {major life saver}, I record and send videos, I take and edit pictures, I use the map feature so I won't get lost...I could go on.  

I have dressed my phone in an otter box.  I think all moms should have a defender case {in case of spills and tumbles in the sand box}.  The new defender only comes in black right now but I miss my white one:



But, I think these are pretty darling too:



Cath Kidson iphone case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails