Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Less is more

I'm having so much fun with blogging about my inspirations and things that I love but as I write this I'm watching a Today Show story about having less.  I've been supporting this idea for a long time.  I'm also still on my vacation so I can't do anything about this great idea until I get home.  I think that will be my goal over the next few months, pare down and just keep what makes me the most happy.  The story is saying that having lots of "things" won't make us happy.  I agree.  Surrounding ourselves with only the things that bring us the most joy is ideal.  I think I have too much stuff.

What's nice about being on such a long vacation is that when I get home I can look around with fresh new eyes.  I've got some editing on my to-do list.  I think I can do it.  Will you help me with my goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails