Monday, August 2, 2010

The drive


I'm so glad my husband made the drive this weekend to spend it with us.  He'll be making this drive at least one more time before we head home.  

On the way to and from San Diego to Arizona, you always go by the dunes, the windmills in the mountains and what I always thought were giant dress forms in the desert.  It's not too bad of a drive, if you have a new baby and toddler (recently potty trained) it'll take about 8 hours.  We stopped 5 times for potty/nurse/change/snack/gas breaks.  My husband did it last night in just under 5 hours, though I don't recommend driving that fast. :)  He's crazy...um, I might have been that crazy in college {wink}.

Anyway, we've been having so much fun eating and playing.  We are now Legoland members.  I kinda think we're crazy but my son loves it sooooo much there.  We're off again today to slide down the new water slides at the water park.  We hope you have a fun day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails