Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Flick {Shag: The Movie}

One of my favorite Summer movies is the movie Shag.  If you haven't seen it, it's the most fun girl movie.  It stars Phoebe Cates, Annabeth Gish, Page Hannah & Bridget Fonda as 4 friends who spend the Summer in Myrtle Beach.  There's T-Birds, Bermuda shorts, bubble-flips and I just love it.






Beach Blanket Bingo also features shag dancing.  I love the swim suits here.


60's style Summer movies just look like so much fun.  I might have to get some girlfriends over to have a movie marathon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, invite me please! I love Shag and haven't seen it in a million years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you'd be invited! I need to get life in order once we get back Saturday. I need to send a DVD back to Netflix to get this. Maybe in 2 weeks?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails