Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sewn Paper Garlands

I'm totally over the moon for my paper garland I made.  See below.  It was so easy and so fun. Gretchen didn't enjoy the process though since she couldn't help out.  I guess being 6 months old is hard sometimes.  Especially with two bottom teeth trying so hard to come out.

I'm sorry for the big break in posts.  I've got a huge list of things I want to talk about but not the energy and time to actually do it.  I think this whole lack of sleep thing is really killing me.  Usually I'm not one to spend time making things, except for when it's easy and fun and the result is stupendous.  This is stupendous to me.  I think it looks really great.  And this particular one could double for Cinco de Mayo decor too.  Ha.


I discovered this neat little project from mini-eco.  So so cute.  And so easy.  She explained how to do it the "right" way.  I just eyeballed the whole thing from construction paper.  I picked red, green, white and grey.  I love how it turned out.  

This is what Kate did:


Check out the tutorial here.  I'm totally into making easy pretty things right now.  I hope you like it.  Let me know if you make one too.  I'd love to see pics.




2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I might make one for Nate's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! It's so easy! I love sewing paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails