Thursday, December 9, 2010

our holiday card


I look forward every day to getting Christmas/Holiday cards from our friends and family.  We've had our cards for a few weeks but I finally addressed them tonight.  I hope to get them in the mail tomorrow.  We'll see how much I get done.  

I love our picture.  I grabbed our bench, a stool {to place the camera with timer set} and the family {early Halloween day}.  We all seemed to be in good moods and I liked that this was what we were wearing at the time - we never have shoes on.  We do live in Arizona after all.  Simple and sweet.

We're looking forward to having our pictures done by a pro next month - wasn't able to time it right with ordering cards this year.  I won a free session with Tiffany Tcheng of Abbott Graphie {she's a friend of a friend} and I can't wait to see how they turn out!  "Capturing Happy" is her tagline.  How darling is that! Here's a pic from a session at a local orange grove. I love bubbles!


We're trying to decide where exactly to have our photo session.  Tiffany has had a lot of great ideas.  Downtown Phoenix has a lot of cool spots to choose from.  I was thinking the farm, or our backyard {done that} or I saw on Tea Talk today that there was some nice red brick at the new Pita Jungle downtown.  Hmm, I think I'm liking it.



Chelsea and her boyfriend are so cute.


2 comments:

  1. how adorable is your family! did you get your cards done from minted?

    i think the pita jungle brick is a great idea. we can always roam around downtown phx to see what else we discover.

    can't wait! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes we did. I love minted!

    We can't wait either! Happy Holidays to you too!!

    xoxo

    jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails