Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Missing Work






I'm waiting for another load of laundry to dry so that I can finish packing my son's bag for our trip to San Diego.  I was perusing my photos to see what I've been up to.  I kind of don't know which way is up sometimes during the holidays.  My kids had a wonderful Christmas, I hope they didn't feel the behind the scenes stresses this year.  I think not.  While I'm looking forward to our visit, I'm finding myself missing our day to day routine and {could it be?} I miss work.  That feels pretty nice.  

I'm looking forward to the calming ocean cruises during naptime, a coffee at Pannakin, visits with friends, crock pot dinner with Dad, and just being there.  I love it there.

What you're seeing above is Tonia washing the glorious spinach {the absolute best}, one of our refrigerated trucks loaded up to go to Tucson, a big bin of navel oranges, and the extent of the paperwork that we have at our farm.  I created the "blue sheet" a few years ago to make things easier and  we're still using it now.

I'm off to CA.  Talk to you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails