Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I need new glasses

As in glassware.  I'd picked out the classic pint glasses and gibraltar tumblers when I'd gotten married almost 9 years ago.  I have since become little miss food lady and I even had a job selling high-end glassware to hotels and restaurants.  You'd think I'd gotten new stuff by now.  Nah, just busy doing other things and not totally sure what to do with the current set.

I finally have a place to send my old stuff too: Kitchen Switchin'.  It has just opened right in my neighborhood and it looks adorable from the street. They've since added french bistro tables and chairs out front, along with some chic potted roses.



As soon as I've made room in the cabinet, I'm running out to get these European classic glasses: Duralex Picardie


These are durable and even a little sexy.  I know Cost Plus carries them.  These will be my Spring cleaning reward in a few months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails