Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lingering over at Ruche and Toms

I'm having trouble focusing right now...








navy shorts, 'cause it's still going to be warm here even as we approach Winter



 this great leather bag

Someone on blogland featured a Ruche purchase and this is why I've been hanging out over there.  I'm also thinking I might need a pair of Toms soon.  They've been growing on me.  If when I head down the street to Frances to try a pair on, and I can slip them on while standing and holding a baby, they just might have to be mine.

These are my picks:
men's navy bimini (would it be weird to wear men's shoes)

men's canvas stitchouts (I guess I'm digging the men's styles more)

another men's pair, grey waxed twill cordones
 ah, here's the women's stuff - burlap
grey canvas
gold herringbone

ok, these are my favorite.  Tiny Toms.  Adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails