Monday, August 1, 2011

San Diego Trip: Part One


I'm finally getting around to posting some of my pictures from the delicously long vacation in San Diego this summer.
We've been back a week after being gone for a month and I'm still playing catch up on tidying the house and backyard and we'll get there...but I'm not back to speed yet.
I'm looking forward to visiting Frank at the farm tomorrow to get caught up there but I'm hoping we can escape the heat in one of the trailers with A/C since it's been stinking muggy hot here and my little ones don't like being out in it too long without a dunk in some water. The farm is swimming in dirt. Maybe we'll grab a cold drink on the way home.
Back to the vaca...I loved our once or twice daily cruises along the 101.
I loved being able to to visit my favorite coffee spot in the world (I haven't been to many) - the Leucadia Pannikin. I met my dear friend Jenny for mochas (pictured above) and we noticed around the corner there was a sign offering art camp out of someone's home - that's so Leucadia. Love it there.


I will be sharing more about my trip as I'm able to steal away some time from my mommying, Chow Bella blogging and Crooked Sky Farming. It's a full schedule but I'm intending to tend to this blog a bit more as school approaches and I can give it the love and attention it deserves.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails