Saturday, August 6, 2011

Just like a Midwestern winter

My daughter and I are trying to entertain ourselves indoors while the boys went out to watch the new Smurfs movie.

So far, we've watched a part of a movie, danced to most of one of Patrick's Music Together CDs and loaded and unloaded a tennis ball canister about 19 times.

I'm really craving an iced coffee and want to leave the house to get one but it's not worth the pain to get it.

Maybe we'll go make some cookies (eggless) so we can sample the dough.

Update: We made the cookies and they were divine!  We baked off 6 of them and saved the rest portioned out in pre-baked cookie sizes in the freezer.  I apologize for the less-then-lovely pic I had originally posted. I was trying out a new iphone blogging app and as of yet, I'm not sure if I love it or not.  I'm trying to be more efficient and frequent on my posts here.  Any suggestions?

Here is a lovely picture from this summer.  My husband took this of my daughter and me while we were at the Midway Museum in San Diego.  It was a perfect day.  It's also the new profile pic if you didn't notice.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails