Sunday, October 24, 2010

Plaid, Butternuts and a Dessert Truck

I've always been a sucker for InStyle magazine, ever since it came out.  I'm loving Rachel McAdams and all the great recommendations of blogs and sites about fashion, kids, food, and home.

Here's one of them: The Party Dress.  Check out this awesome party inspired by plaid.


There's another site I'd not seen called Sprouted Kitchen.  It looks like there are lots of ideas for seasonal recipes.  I'm always looking for those.  I must make this butternut squash and lentil dish since I have like 5 butternuts sitting on my dining room table.


And my last little note is one this darling blog by party planner Amy Atlas of NY.  There are so many great ideas here.  I love this dessert table on a truck set up.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these blogs! Thank you so much for sharing them. I just put all three on my "favorites" to check up on :) Plus, Rachel McAdams is my all time favorite so anythings she likes in my eyes must be fabulous! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails