Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Minted

My godmom Suki always makes her cards every year and they're gorgeous and lovely and so personal.  I don't think I can manage the patience to do that this year.  So...OK Friends, I haven't picked out the style yet, but our cards are coming from here: Minted.com.

Flipping fabulous designs.  Sooooo much better than a lot of online sites I've seen.




I'm sort of loving the one above.

And check out the coordinating liner and slick wrap around label:

I just heard of Minted a few weeks ago.  It pulls designers from all over the world into the site to design cards and then the winners get to have their work sold on the site.  Pretty neat.  I just love this.

They also have these rad mini books:




Sean graduates from ASU Law School in December.  I'm thinking we need a party.  Wouldn't one of these be great:



And someday we'll throw some fabulous dinner parties for our friends {maybe when the kids are older}.  I'd love these to sit at each place setting:



But before they get to the dinner party, they'd need an invite...ok, last ones I promise.  {sigh} I love stationery.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails