Monday, March 7, 2011

The Loverly List

So many beautiful things lately.  I've been busy writing posts for Chow Bella about Samoas, Lunch Coops, Swiss Chard and working on more including one about composting.



Here's my latest list.  Enjoy.

1. Jen Altman's new food portfolio.  I love that the food looks "real."

2.  Sunset's new One Block Feast Cookbook.

3. Restaurants at garden centers in the UK.
4. Y La Bamba from Portland

Y LA BAMBA "MY LOVE IS A FOREST FIRE" from Dugan O'Neal on Vimeo.


5.  These casserole totes from Vonny.  Perfect for starting a lunch coop at work.

6. French films.  Trying to finish Breathless on Hulu.  Great article from NYT.

7.  That flip clock screensaver you see in all the design blogs of home offices.

8. Samantha French art.  Wow.

9.  Three Men in a Boat.  My first audible.com purchase.  Can't wait.  Read about it from Aspiring Kennedy.  There's a movie version too that I'll plan to watch with some favorite actors.



10.  Trying to finish Barbara Kingsolver's Animal Vegetable Miracle so that I can make it to the Slow Food Phoenix Book Club meeting at the Downtown Market.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails