Monday, February 21, 2011

Getting caught up


While Sean's been away at a friend's house studying for the biggest test of his academic career, we've been holed up in the house with some reoccurring sick kids and just plain ol' tuckered out me.  These photos are from the last few weeks.  I'm loving again the 5 min artisan bread cookbook again.  We made loaves, and doughnuts and rolls with this batch.  We mixed up another today.


Here's the photo I plan to post on Chow Bella with my recipe for Fresh Cream Dressing paired with a main post about lettuces.




The prettiest pre slow cooked meal I've ever seen.  Inevitably it ended up a more uniform color toward the end of cooking.  It still tasted lovely, and ended up making a few meals for us.


My little wrap job of a homemade heart-shaped pretzel we brought to a friend along with a meal to celebrate a new baby girl.  We didn't get to see the sleeping darling.  I hope to soon.

Off to the farm tomorrow to catch up with Farmer Frank.  Talk to you all later.

xoxo jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails