Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend fun

This weekend while the boys {Sean and Patrick} went to see the new owl movie Saturday morning, Gretchen and I gassed and washed the car and headed out to Mesa {listening to my Mayer Hawthorne Pandora station via iphone}.  There was a great little anniversary party of the beautiful little retail shops Found and Domestic Bliss. We got to meet the darling Jess of Today Show and ReClaimed Marketplace fame. We picked up my second bow/flower head wrap for Gretchen {don't worry sweetie, it's not an obsession, really - I just think they're sweet} and we made it back to Northwest Phoenix for lunch with the rest of Sean's family.

{I picked up the one on the left from the picture above}
Below is a picture of an outdoor chair I saw at the basement of Domestic Bliss/Found. I have this exact chair at home on my back patio {I spray painted mine black tho'}.  I noticed that this one has some clever cushioning. I'm making a note of this in case I want to bring that chair indoors and swap out my vinyl ones for these burlap cuties. 

Sunday we had some neighbors over for dinner to get a Babysitting Coop started.  I made crockpot make-your-own meatball subs. So so easy for a crowd.  I'm a little sad to admit that I just married some TJ's meatballs and some TJ's marinara in the crock pot and turned it on.  No cooking for me Sunday.  Sometimes I just don't have it in me.  I wanted to focus on the folks.  I did and I'm glad for it.

xoxo

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails