Saturday, September 4, 2010

Confessions of an exhausted lady

When I started this blog, I was magically able to find time in my day.  I think it might be harder now since the early romance of blogging has dimmed only slightly, but I still love to read blogs and also love to have a place to put the little things that I find special...just for me.  I know a handful of you read this too, so I hope you find it entertaining.  :)

I wish I could be a hilarious little sassy pants like Ree Drummond, who somehow makes her life sound so glamourous living on a cattle ranch.  She has a nice blog that has great pictures and she also finds time to write cute and fun little comments about her day.



Most days I can just post my pretty picture with a sentence or two and that's about it.  It's enough for me, I hope it's enough for you. Also, I pre-post my entries a week at a time usually.  It's a nice reminder of the fun things I've found recently and hopefully gives my friends something to look at every day.

Oh, by the way, don't download the above mentioned blogger's cookbook while you're trying to lose baby weight.  The chocolate sheet cake is calling my name.  Eeek!

So far, I'm having a delightful weekend with my family and friends.  Here are a few peeks:

{brother and sister}

{helping a friend try on wedding dresses...don't look Jerry}

{lounging around the house}

I'm writing as my wonderful husband puts our son to sleep.  We divide and conquer at night.  I work on the little lady and he works on the little dude.  Then the big people come together and try to spend some quality time together without falling asleep immediately.  Let's see how it goes tonight. I'm pretty sleepy. Oh...my sweetie is here.  Talk to y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails