Friday, July 16, 2010

Working on it...

{photo here}

Bear with me a little bit as I feel like this kid a lot lately.  If you have noticed some grammatical and other mistakes on some of my posts {as I have}...I have to blame my current situation.  My sweet husband just had knee surgery, we just had a little cutie pie daughter 2 months ago and a recently potty trained/wonderful 3 year old boy dealing with our limitations.  I am totally enjoying starting up this blog since it gives me some fun mommy time without too much fuss.  However, I reread my posts and think {what am I thinking?}. Weird sentence structure and font issues with rss readers...that's what I've noticed.  Mind you, these aren't major mishaps, but I was the kid in school who loved peer editing in class.  I was my 4th grade spelling bee champ and while I don't claim to be little miss awesome, I try to be correct.  So, as I find them, I'm fixing them when I can. 

Sleepy cereal boy is totally how I feel sometimes.  However, I'm so grateful to have the few minutes to write and be able to take care of my loves too.  Oh, and thanks so much for reading. xoxo jen


2 comments:

  1. you are hilarious...your posts are awesome
    that babe is seriously cute
    xo
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) and this boy might be a girl. i just noticed an earring. :) xoxo jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails