Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Two-a-days

We live in Arizona.  That means it's hot for half the year.  We've had a mild Summer so far, they say.  I still think it's dang hot.  So, we've been looking forward to our morning and evening swim in the pool.  Buster and Penny like it too!






Side note: I really really love pools situated in grassy spots.  This is my backyard.


Here's another pool {and hotel} that I absolutely love:



{photo courtesy Arizona Inn}



Go grab your towel...or sarongs! 

I just read a great tip.  If you don't want the bulk of a beach towel in your travel bags or totes, just use the sarong you're wearing as a towel and cover-up.  It's lightweight and dries quickly.  I like this one below.  So smart!


  




If you're not into sarongs.  You could totally wear this as a cover-up too...and just drip dry.





{photo courtesy Rickshaw Design}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails