Monday, July 12, 2010

Playing with clothes

I would absolutely not call myself a fashionista but I do like clothes.  

I'm trying out polyvore's set making site and here's my first test set.  It's pretty fun.  I suppose I should try to layout the images a bit better next time.  

I haven't been getting dressed for much lately since I've been staying out of the heat.  My 3 year old, 2 month old and I have been lamenting our broken A/C in the car.  I did get dressed today for a meeting this morning.  I will be driving my husband's car.  Yay.  He carpooled to work today.

We'll be home again this week since my husband will be having knee surgery tomorrow morning.  I have that pit in my stomach for him.  My poor sweetie.  

My mantra these days: We will get through it. We will get through it.

It's easier to put on my happy face to read lovely blogs {I'm working on my list...at right} and play with clothes when I have 10 minutes to spare in my busy day.


today's outfit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails