Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday morning

{photo by me}

I love Sunday mornings.

I just took this picture above and thought it was very fitting since it incorporates a delicious breakfast and my cooktop looks like a sun.

I love to watch CBS's Sunday Morning on Sunday mornings while reading the paper and drinking coffee with cream.  {My coffee these days is decaf since since my little girl feels the buzz with me when I drink caffeine}.

If you haven't watched Sunday Morning, you really should.  It's great.  It has a great style about the show and you get updated on the news, art, music, movies, great commentary and your moment of zen at the end.  It starts out with a little trumpet ditty and is hosted by Charles Osgood who always wears a cute little bow tie.  Serena Altchul, who we all remember from MTV, is a correspondent for the show too.  Then, after each story, but before the commercials, they show a picture of a sun.  See, that picture is perfect for this post.

{photo nab.org}

If you happen to be reading this right now, go turn it on!

And, if you want to make what I made this morning, go here.  Thanks Ina.  I omitted the raisins and added fresh blueberries and sliced peaches.  Yum.

Happy morning to you!

xoxo

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails