Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Simplicity Parenting Virtual Book Club at Fern and Feather


The sweet and talented Alexis from Fern and Feather is having a book club discussion about the book Simplicity Parenting this week.  Simplicity Parenting is all about removing the stresses in our kids lives so that they can feel more calm, safe and secure.  Who doesn't want that for our children?

She's asked me to co-host a chapter and of course I said yes!!

Today is the discussion about the "Environment" chapter and I gave my two cents about how I've incorporated it into my home and how incredibly well the kids have responded.

Come say hello and tell share any insights you might have over at Fern and Feather.

*That's my dad and me at Torrey Pines State Beach when I was a little thing.  I can't wait to go back and visit this summer.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for your thoughts!!!!!! and for all your reply to comments... you are the sweetest. oxoxoxoxo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails