Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Loverly List


Everyone in blogland has a love list with a fancy name.  I keep imagining my dad's mom, Nana, singing the chorus "wouldn't it be loverly."  So, that's where this title was born.  I think it'll help me clear out all those great list of things I was saving to post about for an individual post but might never get to.

And the big elephant in the room is that you haven't seen me post as regularly as I had in the past.  I hope that's ok with you.  I'm in the midst of possibly the busiest craziest time I hope to have in my little families life.  Me with two little sweeties and two or more PT jobs, husband working FT/graduating law school/taking the bar/developing projects.  I look forward to a slightly more loosened schedule.  It'll be here soon enough.  Until then, I hope to see you a few times a week, if only one blog date a week. :)

Introducing my loverly list.  I hope you like it.  I have listed below 10 of my lastest and greatest finds.  Enjoy.


1. I want to make this. I'm sure I won't.  Still fascinated by sewing but don't have the patience and time just yet.

2. That grey kick pleated skirted table.  Love love love it! 

3. Chelsea's Leopard Sperry Top Siders.  No way. I'm not into leopard usually but this is the perfect juxtaposition.  {Tea Talk}


4. Homemade party in a box.  For those of us without much time but want that special feel.  I love this.{Acme Party Box}

5. This toddler high chair.  One of my favorite color combos. {found here}

6. This kit house.  Backyard yoga studio, play area, art studio, meditation room, reading room.... {kitHAUS}

7. That shelf that I wish were a giant bench.  I just can't stop looking at it.  Beautiful.  {found here}

8. This t-shirt from local etsy seller. Perfect Valentine's Day duds. {Finley and Oliver}

9. This shower curtain.  Our master bath is always lacking something to me.  Maybe something like this would do it. {saw it here}


10. Oh Joy's pickle pic.  I'm salivating.  I really want to learn to can/preserve this year. {pic}

1 comment:

  1. Love the list, and the name!
    I totally get how, even thought it is fun, blogging gets pushed down the list when you have kiddos and multiple paying gigs, and try to also have a life ;)
    But I always love your posts!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails