Saturday, July 9, 2011

Loverly List

I've found lots of inspiration lately and here's some of my favorites in this loverly list...


1. Dying just the tip.  So non-commital and so cool.  Not sure if I'd ever do it but...you never know.
Screen shot 2011-07-09 at 2.22.15 PM


2.  The Sportsmobile.  While at the beach today I spotted one and looked it up on my phone.  I totally want one.  Jimmy Buffett has one too.


3.  This budget kitchen makeover.  It makes me want to play around in my own little food workshop.

4.  I want to visit this Phoenix swimwear shop.  I love looking at all the hip surfer chick styles at places like Hansen's but I think this hometown spot will help me fit my womanly body a bit better and supporting local is always a good idea.

5.  Pretty Mommy had such a great idea.  I feel the same as her so often about not getting dressed properly as a mom and I love her honesty, motivation and style.

6.  I want an entry with roses like this to greet me.  Remember that chair?

7.  I enjoyed The Daybook's entry on the small town movie theater with couches in the back, perfect for secret make-out sessions with your love.

8.  Pacing the Panic Room's post on Fart Salad was so honest and real and I totally connected with it.   Sorry, no picture of the salad here.


10.  These vintage photos are so fun to flip through.  It really looks like such a different universe than the one we live in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails